Woolly Bear strive to behave ethically. This is done through a behavior based on the values of honesty, fairness and integrity. Important values involves a concern for people, animals and the environment and a commitment to take into account the needs of stakeholders.
The company promotes ethical behaviour by:
- Identifying and communicating our values and principles.
- Developing and using governance structures that support ethical behavior within the organization, decision-making and in collaboration with others.
- Identify, adopt and implement guidelines for ethical behavior that fits our purpose and activities that also is consistent with international standards and are continuously updated.
- Use good business practices in our dealings with other organizations, partners, suppliers, contractors, competitors and government agencies.
- Encourage and promote respect for our guidelines for ethical behavior throughout tour value chains.
- Preventing or resolving conflicts of interest in the organization that could otherwise lead to unethical behavior.
- Maintain and develop procedures to monitor, support and enforce ethical behavior.
- Implement LCA analysis on all products to identify the need for ethical considerations in value chains.